Go to www.smileycentral.com, there you find those cute smileys.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
Go to www.smileycentral.com, there you find those cute smileys.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Hello sweet TC, how are you doing? Hope you had a wonderful and good Thanksgiving Day with your children and husband. Please come here soon!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hello TC, I hope You had A Splendid Thankgiving!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_8_16.gif
Please Come & chat with us soon Dearest,
Tell us how Your http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1/1_4_10.gif
Dinner was with your family.
Yes TC please come back here asap, I miss you [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
So You see TC, You must return here ASAP.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_1_24.gif
HELLO HELLO LADIES ,,,,,
I'M HERE!!!!!
RIGHT HERE!!!!
HOW'S IT GOING WIT YA'LL?
LOVE ME TC [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Take A Bow TC,http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_46v.gif I Am Happy that you Are Here Sha LOL.
How Are you Occupying Yourself This Evening or should I Ask LOL.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_27_2.gif
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 29, 2004 03:15 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>
HELLO JENI,
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_4_2.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_2.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_16_4.gif
YOU LIKE SHA!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS TC!
Hello TC,
It's so nice That your Here !!! & I Absolutely Love your Smiley's, They Are Fabulous LOL.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_39.gif I missed You very much TC. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_3_12.gif
Hi Girlfriend, How Are you Today?http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_53.gif